A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our multinational client is a leader in its sector and we are currently looking for a Paid Search Specialist to their Budapest-based office.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
Primary responsibility across our European business for managing the strategy for paid search campaigns, including the optimization of each program to meet specified performance objectives and ROI expectations.
Day-to-day paid search campaign planning and budget management, including:
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Manage PLA Shopping Ads & Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns
- A/B and Multivariate testing for text ads and/or landing pages to improve engagement metrics
- Keyword research including negative keyword and bidding strategies
- Day-to-day tactical management campaigns and feeds on Google Shopping, including budget management, performance review and optimization.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Google and third-party agencies (such as Channel Advisor) to help drive revenue goals and customer acquisition from SEM activities.
- Develop and manage creative testing strategy to improve Paid Search and Google Shopping channel conversions.
- Analyze KPIs and metrics for our acquisition channels. Recommend timely actions based on results to optimize campaigns, build awareness and identify new revenue opportunities.
Skills and knowledge:
- 2-3 years experience in eCommerce / Web Marketing, with specific emphasis on paid-search using Google AdWords
- Working languages Fluent English. Basic Italian or German or Dutch is an advantage.
- Setting up, maintaining paid search accounts, PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPM etc)
- Search Engine Desktop Tools (Google AdWords Editor) and Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Experience of managing Google Shopping Programs is an advantage
- Working knowledge of display networks including 3rd party tracking
- Have a strong understanding on how traffic is created from a site to conversion
- Self-Starter with positive attitude
- Highly organised and deadline orientated
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends for acquisition