Our client is one of the leading global player in financial sector with hundreds of millions of accounts all over the world.
- Reconciliation of various Bank Accounts, using the daily or weekly bank statements versus the General Ledger postings from GL and the Oracle (P2P) ledger.
- Investigation of open reconciliation entries and adjustments of those reconciliation items.
- Daily processing of Stop Payments, voids and voids issuance will be done in completion of the reconciliation of the various accounts.
- Journal entries must be prepared, approved and processed as appropriate to balance the various Reconciliations.
- ACH returns are reconciliation items and must be processed accordingly. These items must be resolved and removed from the reconciliation in the month in which they occurred.
- Funding and Balancing entries must be verified and processed on a daily basis to ensure proper disbursement of funds.
- Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed.
- Assist and work on special task/ projects deemed appropriate and assigned by management.
- Working closely with other departments you will be maintaining the Oracle Fixed Asset register though Additions, Disposals, Adjustments of Assets and any associated accounting entries.
- Maintaining, reporting and submitting Daily and monthly proofs of the FA Cost, Accumulated Depreciation reports.
- Investigation and analysis of ledger and sub ledger detail.
- Producing Monthly Billing Statistics.
- Running and reconciling the monthly Depreciation process.
- Inventory reconciliations.
- Provision of ad-hoc management reports (Cost centre), inventory lists and queries.
- Working along side Project Teams (Global) and assisting with User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing.
- Support Western Europe Enquiries and global analysis.
- Higher degree in economics – preferable.
- Fluent English AND Spanish language skills.
- 2 years experience in bank account reconciliation / fixed assets accounting – preferable/.
- Good organization, communication and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good PC skills.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in MS Word format to Piros Molnár E-mail cím megjelenítése.