Site and Workshop Supervisor
Your new company
Our partner is a Belgian based company which coordinates and constructs energy cost solutions for their food, mineral and chemical industrial clients.
Your new role
You will be responsible for industrial projects in Belgium, use lot of types of technology (steel and inox welding, piping).
You will coordinate to build various kind of heavy equipments (tanks, heat exhangers, dryers, skids). You will lead the team members (5-15 people depending on the projects) and cooperate with the design team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Open to work in Belgium (6 weeks abroad and 1 week free)
- Strong mechanical knowledge in different types of technologies
- Experience in people management and project coordination
- English and Hungarian language knowledge is a must
- Ability to understand design drawings and 3D models (experience with Solid Edge is a plus)
What you'll get in return
- Accomodation and travel support (from Hungary)
- Attractive basic salary + bonus
- Other benefits: company car, laptop, mobile, meal opportunity
- International work experience at a stabil company
- Excellent work conditions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.