Senior Agile Coach/ OKR Master (f/m/x)
Our partner is looking for
Senior Agile Coach/ OKR Master (f/m/x)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
At Kontist everything revolves around self-employment: We believe freelancers shape the future of work, combining flexibility and individuality to create innovative businesses. Our mission is to empower them by offering peace of mind when it comes to their finances, with mobile banking solutions tailored exclusively to freelancers.
We are a driven team with 100+ years of freelancing experience, living an entrepreneurial company culture that is built upon three major pillars: trust, freedom, and purpose. We make the lives of the self-employed easier.
Be the energetic driving force of fruitful collaboration and alignment among teams; manifest the collaborative mindset by unifying different perspectives under common goals.
- Successfully implement the OKR framework and support the process long-term
- Leverage the OKR framework to ensure alignment and collaboration among teams and a clear focus on priorities and outcomes
- Coach and educate Departments Leads to effectively use the OKR framework and actively guide the process of strategy-setting
- Make sure that teams are aligned on the strategic and on the tactical level and help implement the necessary work processes
- Provide the Steering Committee, teams and individuals with regular feedback and implement rituals and workflows to manifest a high-performing collaborative mindset
- You are a highly energetic individual with a positive and human-centric approach
- You have excellent communication and people skills
- You know how to coach and enable people
- You know how to solve problems and conflicts
- You have several years of experience as an Agile Coach in startups (incl. early-stage startups)
- You have a proven track record with successfully implementing OKRs
- Excellent English skills
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company offsites
- Weekly German Classes
- Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Reach out to us and become part of our story! We are looking forward to getting to know you!