Join one of the newest Business Support Centers in Budapest!
If you are an expert of SAP FI/CO implementation and looking for new long term challenges, this is your place !
You should work in an international project team (6-10 members) but alone in Hungary.
So you should travel a lot.
If it is ok for you the challenges are :
- to create and roll-out standard processes through the implementation of the company's common ERP systems, covers the FICO (Finance and Controlling) modules of SAP.
- complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of business training materials.
- meet with decision makers, systems owners, process owners and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard finance and controlling processes and when capturing business requirements. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
There are some requirements you should know:
- at least 4 years SAP FI and CO module experience
- full Life-cycle ERP Implementation project experience
- college Graduate or equivalent experience
- fluent english oral and written
- analytical skills and team player
- challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment
- Our partner invests in their employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities