Our partner is looking for
People & Culture Manager (m/f/d)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.05.
At i2x, we are building AI to help people improve the way they communicate. With a focus on speech and text analysis, we are shaping the future of communication. Our platform helps provide real-time feedback to sales and customer service representatives to assist and identify how to get improved results from their phone calls. Since being founded in early 2017, we have grown to over 60 people coming from more than 10 different nationalities. We promote a collaborative environment where we encourage everyone to bring forward ideas to help improve i2x and help shape our future.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for People & Culture admin-related questions for new and existing employees.
- Help resolve complex employee relations issues and provide HR policy guidance to i2x's managers
- Support i2x's recruiting efforts: this includes creating job descriptions for business's roles, screening candidates, arranging and attending interviews
- Provide visas and relocation support for new hires
- Be part of the on-boarding programs and sessions for new employees: you have the ability to align everyone to put in place the right policies and processes from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Assist with Payroll-related topics
- Assist in shaping our employer brand to strengthen the candidate and employee experience
- Be an ambassador of the company culture: initiate programs that help our culture flourish
- Collaborate closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, boost morale and enhance productivity and retention
- 1+ years of HR, Recruiting, People Operations or HR Administrative experience
- Advanced English (C1) and German language skills (C1), both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German Labour law and best practices, either from studies or through experience
- Able to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Hands-on mentality, inquisitive and driven, comfortable with building systems and processes from the ground up
- Enthusiastic and able to build relationships and trust in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PPT or Google equivalents)
- Experience in Recruiting
- Experience working in a SaaS or technology company
- Prior experience in a scaling startup
- Experience with payroll
- Interest in technology
What we offer
- Exciting challenges while recruiting for various positions
- High degree of autonomy
- Ownership over your role and functional area
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Working with international, highly engaged people
- Education budget to attend conferences or training
- Choice of hardware
- Pension plan package
Sounds interesting? We are thrilled to get to know you.