- Possesses all the expertise necessary to overview the production of a service unit – together with knowledge regarding the underlying technologies.
- Plans and supervises the operating of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- In cooperation with the SC OPM works on developing and improving processes, and on setting related priorities.
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Participates in projects, development of new service agreements with new clients or the deployment of the service portfolio of existing clients and transition support efforts – mainly as a technical expert.
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level. .
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line.
- Introduces and applies appropriate service management tools (e.g. monitoring, process support, etc).
- Serves as primary contact for the SDM; and has a complex overview of the activities of the given line of service.
- Is responsible for the operations of the entire line of service – including liaising with internal and external organizational units and suppliers; the quality assurance aspects of processes; and the operating of the management information system regarding the given line of service
- familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- experience with project management, client management and supplier management methodologies and applies these in his everyday work.
- English - fluent oral, written
- German - is andvantage, but not a must
- Good communication skills
- Open minded
- Service oriented