The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
• We are seeking an enthusiastic committed and productive .NET C# developer of reusable WPF library components and applications for our highly demanding business clients and other developers. Primarily we will be developing .NET/WPF components and applications in a small team but working closely with developers and business clients throughout the bank. This will be a system that eventually replaces existing application shells and frameworks and allows integration of development efforts across multiple desktop applications.
• There will be substantial challenges including bridging old application frameworks into the new framework while providing a clean efficient API for new modules. Aspects of layout, persistence, inter component communication (while maintaining component integrity), multiple desktop integration (across multiple machines), integration testing and remote administration will need to be considered. Our clients are spread throughout the bank and the challenge is to make our systems flexible enough to be used by multiple teams while meeting their exacting standards.
• You would have the opportunity to work in a team with extremely clever people and enjoy the complexity of the job. Here each day is a new challenge with endless learning possibilities.
• To summarize – you would understand what it takes to create a great UI and be passionate about doing this.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Very good communication skills in English.
• Strong fundamental technology skills (OO design, threading).
• Solid .NET C# and WPF experience.
• Knowledge of SDLC best practice.
• Ability to converse with other .NET developers on complicated technical requirements.
• Have an interest and aptitude for technology.
• Can adapt to a dynamic and multifaceted environment where business and technical skills are intermingled.
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality software working in multi-person / multi-region teams.
• Focus on User Experience.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403