Medical Science Liaison (junior)HAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.17.
Your new role
A Medical Science Liaison is a professional who can communicate high scientific concepts with business opportunities. They serve as a link between a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device company and the medical community. As the drug development industry undergoes rapid changes and organizations are making huge investments in bringing new therapies to the marketplace, Medical Science Liaisons are the best way of communicating about the product and building awareness among the public. Medical Science Liaison is a spokesperson and an educator with a bit of clinician and salesperson mixed in. A Medical Science Liaison works in the field. He/she will be out travelling mostly to hospitals, medical offices and physicians.
- Gather information about new research and clinical studies
- Train the company's product teams.
- Contribute to the development cycle of each new therapy
- Organize and conduct medical education and training programs for physicians, advisory boards and key stakeholders to improve product understanding and knowledge
- Develop relationships with new key opinion leaders, investigators, organizations and professional bodies
What you need to succeed
University degree (only MD or pharmacist)
Diabetology or Cardiology therapeutic area experience
Pharma industry experience (roles:CRA,medical representative,KAM,KAS)
Hungarian & English knowledge (both are necessary)
What can you expect from our partner
Competitive compensation package, further reward schemes
Crystal clear Strategy and Vision
Cafeteria, car, laptop/iPad, mobile - also for private usage
Friendly, inclusive working environment
Coaching and Development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.