The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Lead Java Developer
who will be responsible for the development of many new analytical models to support consumer risk management.
• The Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) group focuses on helping businesses take a more holistic view of risk.
• Participate in the development of detailed object-oriented designs and implementations, implement unit-tests and system tests, provide ongoing maintenance and support as needed.
• Tracking of progress and providing regular feedback on issues and concerns to assist the team in improving the quality of the software and services we provide.
• Work as part of a collaborative, agile development team, who are responsible for the development of many new analytical models to support consumer risk management.
• These models are critical to the firm as they feed into calculations used determine regulatory capital and provide many key risk measures used by risk managers to help make future business decisions.
• Must be an innovator with strong mathematical skills who is able to work under the direction of program lead.
• Will be responsible for development of various risk and analytic components.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Experience leading teams of 5 or more developers using Waterfall SDLC or Agile methodology.
• Senior level expertise in core Java (7-10 years).
• Knowledge of Spring Framework, JDBC ORACLE.
• Strong mathematical background – knowledge of statistical optimization methods is especially helpful.
• Self motivated with good time management skills and multi-tasking ability.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Entrepreneurial attitude with a strong sense of ownership.
• Developmentof comprehensive unit test harnesses.
• Understanding of agile development, object oriented analysis and design, design patterns and high performance computing.
• Experience developing in Linux or other Unix-family operating system.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.