Junior HR Manager (Parental Leave)
Our partner is looking for
Junior HR Manager (Parental Leave)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.06.
As a Junior HR Manager at InterNations, you will work in the following areas:
- candidate experience: ensure a continuous and timely communication with our candidates and the hiring managers, conduct interviews, coordinate the whole recruiting process
- management of job ads: know where to post the ads, learn which channels work best for which position, draw conclusions based on metrics
- on- and offboarding: make sure that the onboarding and offboarding processes run smoothly
- administration: get to know the necessary steps for work/residence permits, get to know internal processes and support team members to the best of your ability
- initiatives: work on additional projects depending on the company's needs next to the daily tasks and duties
You meet the following requirements:
- university degree
- first HR experience, focusing on recruiting and conducting interviews
- positive mindset and attitude
- good understanding of business needs
- very good written and spoken English, German is desired
- IT savvy: at ease with different tools and know how to use them best
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who already hold a valid work permit for Germany.
If you want to know more about what working as a HR Manager at InterNations is like, just have a look at our corporate blog - featuring, for example, an interview with one of our HR employees !