Japanese Web Marketing Specialist - Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, CB4 1YG
Booking.com UK (the company behind Booking.comTM, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast growing hotel markets.
Booking.com UK, one of the support companies in the UK are looking for a Japanese Web Marketing Specialist in our Cambridge office on a full time basis.
To drive booking.com business growth through paid search marketing/pay per click (PPC) activities and to help achieve ambitious performance targets for transaction growth, both in domestic and international markets, whilst attaining Return on Investment (ROI) targets.
You will assist implementing our paid search strategy to ensure we optimise bookings and ROI. This will involve managing the performance of existing campaigns and relationships, as well as external and internal analysis of key trends. Using this knowledge you will help efforts to increase the visibility of the booking.com brand online and co-ordinate successful PPC campaigns.
Whilst the success of the role will ultimately be measured by bookings and P&L, the successful candidate will have the chance to integrate significantly with the rest of the business. Affording the opportunity to work as an excellent team-player and contribute to the overall business strategy.
Ideal Candidate & desired competencies:
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a problem solver and with high personal organisational and the following key skills:
* Enjoy using data to make decisions and process strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Results & delivery focused
* A good understanding of online/search marketing techniques
* Have the ability to build and develop effective relationships
* Be a good communicator
* Demonstrate Commercial & industry acumen
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Administration of search marketing/pay per click advertising
* Bid management
* Ad and campaign creation
* Analysis of campaigns
* Assist with reporting
* Help to identify and develop new opportunities
* Help to plan, propose and help strategically develop the paid search marketing activities
* To pro-actively manage paid search marketing activities working within the agreed budgets/targets
Desired Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* Educated to at least degree level or equivalent
* Strong analytical background
* Advanced Excel knowledge & skills
* Google Adwords Certified advantageous
Don't miss out on the opportunity to work with one of the world leading paid search marketing advertisers. Apply today!
To find out more and apply please click the APPLY button.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />