Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Their Budapest based SSC is looking for a Fresh Graduate or Junior Professional for an Italian speaking HR Administrator.
Our client is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have sales, manufacturing, research and development, and distribution facilities around the world, close to where their customers need them to be.
- Performing complete, stringent and timely Human Capital Management related administrative tasks in areas of Organization Management, Personnel Administration and Talent processes (Performance Management/Compensation and Succession Planning) and Training Administration
- Preparing and providing various HR-related reports and status updates for HR professionals around the world
- Acting as point of contact to various HR Affiliates worldwide for wide range of HR-related inquiries
- Supporting HRBP and/or employee inquiries on usage of various HR tools, such as recruitment and self-service portal
- Providing subject matter expertise to the company’s HR community in SAP HR and also support global HR process initiatives globally.
- You have college or university degree
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- You speak fluent English and Italian (must), a third language is an advantage
- You have solid computer skills and experience in working with SAP HCM modules
- You have outstanding communication and organization skills
- You are able to manage multi-tasks and handle complex cases
- You have high sense for quality and professional management of administrative tasks
- You are service oriented, self-motivated, team-oriented, and an open communicator
- You have attention to details accuracy in record keeping
- You are well balanced between team and independent work.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.