Our partner is looking for
Integration SpecialistCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.03.
LSE is a cosmopolitan community in the centre of London focusing on the study of the social sciences. Data and Technology Services is the School's central technology department, responsible for core data and technology services across the School.
As part of the DTS Solutions and Partnering group, the Integration team provides solutions for integrating COTS, SaaS, and bespoke business applications in a complex enterprise environment, as well as supporting colleagues across the LSE in the use of integrated data for insight and analytics.
This role will take a lead on the analysis, design, technical development, and deployment of data and application integration processes for services provided to the LSE by DTS and will be involved across all aspects of service delivery including project work and continuous service improvement.
Candidates should have:
- Strong demonstrable experience of SQL with the ability to write and understand complex queries, and develop scripts and stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft T-SQL.
- Ideally some practical experience of working with graphical ETL, integration, and data preparation tools for example Alteryx, or Microsoft SSIS.
- A high standard of data literacy i.e. ability to read, understand, create, and communicate data as information.
- Ability to combine curiosity with logic to investigate and diagnose issues.
- Ability to build relationships and connections with colleagues at different levels across an organisation.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
If you have any technical queries with applying on the online system, please use the "contact us" links at the bottom of the LSE Jobs page.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 1 st December (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.