Our partner is looking for
HR Manager / HR DirectorCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
- Recruiting: work with talent acquisition team to build out the HR recruitment plan, hiring funnel, school management, interview processes across roles, employment agreements and contracts and continue to improve the employer brand based on relevant benchmarks per global office.
- Retention and development: deploy and develop all best practices for employee retention; help team leads to identify and develop talent; stay on top of latest developments and trends regarding employee retention; be mindful of other company staff programs.
- Organizational and cultural development: drive the transformation and professionalization of the company's organizational structures and processes, increase effectiveness; in close collaboration with the leadership team, support the development of mindsets and behaviors to promote company values.
- Leadership: Lead by example, making sure his/her team is at peak performance and best in class. Be a sparring partner to all departments and teams, globally and in Berlin. Proactively reach out to the Executive Team and advise them regarding all HR related topics.
- HR management: oversee and optimize on- and offboarding, retention, feedback and surveys, training and development, administration (payroll, legal/contracts), office management.
- Executive team contribution: planning and controlling the company's HR budgets, ownership of HR systems (specifically the Applicant Tracking System and HR information system), and tracking HR KPIs across these tools.
High mental agility and a positive 'can-do' approac
Fluency in English required (C1 or higher), German fluency (B2 or higher)
Strong sense of ownership, readily assumes responsibility for driving effective people performance and development initiatives
International track record can effectively relate to multi-cultural teams
Highly collaborative, able to quickly establish credibility and trust within the organization
Hands-on attitude, someone who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
Entrepreneurial DNA, able to move swiftly from strategy to action, focusing on what can be achieved realistically over a relatively short period of tim