Head of Brand and Creative
Our partner is looking for
Head of Brand and CreativeCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
An industry-leading travel business based in Manchester is on the hunt for a highly skilled Head of Brand and Creative to join their high-flying company! Interested? Carry on reading…
Over the years, our client has forged themselves a phenomenal reputation within the travel industry as the business continues to grow to new heights, they are now looking to hire an ambitious and experienced Head of Brand and Creative to plan, create and execute a robust marketing strategy that positions them at the top of their market.
The company is looking for a brand centric, creative mind who will have the target customer at the centre of all they do.This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make their mark on a truly fantastic company!
Don't miss this opportunity to put your brand marketing skills and knowledge to the test and reinvigorate this highly established business!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Brand and Creative
- Develop innovative ATL campaigns focussing on TV, events, sponsorship and other media channels to ensure all touchpoints are covered in the most cost-effective manner
- Plan, create and execute the brand marketing strategy and implement all brand marketing activities across the business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with third-party agencies in order to oversee all from start to finish and drive brand awareness
- Manage and develop the design and copywriting creative teams to ensure brand consistency across all paid media channels
- Work closely with other departments, including the insight and analytics teams, to fully understanding the impact of brand marketing
- Become the 'go-to' person for all brand, creative related queries
- Develop and implement the brand guidelines and values and ensure complete compliance
- Build brand awareness and test above-the-line media strategy to assess the impact they are having on the consumer
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Head of Brand, Creative:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a similar subject
- Someone with consumer-facing, brand experience in a blue chip in order to bring an innovative approach that breaks the norm when it comes to traditional marketing
- A minimum of 5 years' marketing experience within a managerial role is essential
- At least 5 years' brand marketing experience including media
- Expert knowledge of creative such as copywriting, digital, TV, press and Out of Home
- Strong understanding of media planning across Press, TV, Digital and Sponsorship
- Proven track record of delivering innovative and successful brand campaigns
- Capable of managing and mentoring a team