Now our multinational partner, the Citibank is seeking to Financial interns.
This Finance Internship Program is primarily aimed at students in their final year of university (though exceptional candidates at an earlier stage of study are going to be considered) and takes place in our Budapest office. This is a 3 month’ program running between September and December 2018.
At present time we are only accepting candidates who can work with us for 40 hours/week during the internship.
We are offering Internship roles in 2 areas and tasks would be selected based on academic experience as well as interview performance:
Responsible for controlling, analyzing and reporting the financial performance of our Sales, Trading, Investment Banking and Corporate Lending Businesses. The roles include understanding of the trading strategies including the products (such as equity, FX, commodities, credit, rates), hedging, pricing, funding, risk management, and regulatory implications.
Prepares statistical and prudential reports for the local regulators in various EMEA countries. Calculates capital adequacy figures under Basel 3 and reports the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement and their breakdowns according to the rules of their local regulators.
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc/PhD at a Hungarian higher education institution (with a valid Hungarian student ID card) in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Controlling or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Interest in the world’s financial markets
- Understanding of financial products (stocks, bonds, derivatives)
- Sound accounting foundations (have studied accounting for at least two semesters)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What We Offer:
- Gross 1250Ft/ hours
- Opportunity to get to know the full range of institutional and investment banking products
- Learning experience
- Transparent career routes
- International opportunities
- Creative, inspiring multinational working environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply"