On behalf of our international partner we are looking for candidates to the position of
Environmental, Health & Safety Manager - INT/6/18
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Developing environmental strategies and safety programs to support corporate initiatives and ensure sustainable development.
- Effectively managing the implementation of corporate safety programs throughout the facility and then to measure and monitor their effectiveness.
- Providing clear and strong environmental, health and safety leadership to all levels for the site.
- Establish a strong systematic risk based approach to identifying and resolving safety and environmental risks and concerns.
- Building safety culture in the workplace and a high level of safety awareness within organization, ensuring that all employees recognize their own contribution to improve safety.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and environmental legislation and that safety and environmental policies and practices are adopted and adhered to. Define and establish appropriate behaviors to develop a culture of EHS compliance across the whole site.
- Remain current in changing EHS regulations to actively advise the organization as to potential business impact.
- Establishing and effectively managing the EHS Team. Leadership and development of professional environmental and safety staff ensuring all programs, policies, trainings, work practices and controls are effectively implemented.
- Ensuring accident prevention and proactive environmental and safety programs are in place through the adoption of a robust accident incident 5 why investigative process to ensure the true root cause is established and identified.
- Planning, implementing, monitoring and reviewing proactive and preventive measures
- Promote a culture of health and safety behaviors through a proactive safety observation recording process that will encourage all employees to identify and prevent illness, accidents, injuries and improve employee awareness across the whole site.
- Ensuring effective incident and accidents reporting, investigations to determine their root causes and find ways to prevent them in the future. Clearly establish a robust accident / incident root cause analysis process and actively promote that.
- Performing safety walkthroughs and responding to ongoing safety issues. Ensuring the appropriate and legislative / corporate mandated EHS trainings for the site is both identified and implemented.
Education and experience requirements
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field (engineer level) is required. Additional environmental certifications or degree is desired.
- Experience: At least five (5) years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is critical.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése email address.
Gyártás / Termelés
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
Mérnök / Műszaki
Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|