Our client, a global semiconductor company with operations in more than 25 countries, provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions. Its innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications.
The company has an EMEA Business Centre in Budapest, and is currently looking for Customer Supply Representatives for a complex customer management role.
The CSR (Customer Supply Representative) is a customer liaison and aims to achieve excellent level of service, customer loyalty and maximizing sales potential.
The role is responsible for handling and coordinating customer inquiries in the area of ordering, demand forecasting, shipping, billing issues, and complaints. The CSR is dedicated to a specific portfolio of (one or more) customers and responsible to develop a strong customer relationship.
The role requires close collaboration with Customers, Sales Teams, Supply Chain Planning teams, Business Lines and other functions. High customer focus, proactive, drive for continuous improvement and strong communication-, analytical-, and problem solving skills are a must.
- Develop and maintain a professional and positive relationship with key customer contacts and counterparts in Account teams, Business Lines and Support Teams at all times
- Process customer orders in SAP and ensure compliance with terms and conditions
- Execute with excellence in the area of order-book and customer programs (inventories, replenishment and billings) and proactively resolve issues to secure supply to customer and to achieve best-in-class delivery performance.
- Provide customers with prompt, early and accurate information regarding status of orders, supply, issues, and complaints.
- Gather, analyze and validate customer forecasts and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting.
- Monitor trends in demand variability and drive dialogue with key counter parts at customers, Account teams and Marketing. Reconcile variances to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts, and to understand demand forecast drivers including phase-in, phase-outs and version changes.
- Pursue the customer for increased order coverage where gaps exist compared to lead-time, forecast or contract data.
- Analyze service performance from logistics data, NPS and customer feedbacks. Define and implement continuous improvement actions and make them visible to the Team.
- Drive regular customer logistics review meetings and provide regular service updates. Prepare relevant material to facilitate discussion on performance, order coverage, lead-time review and forecast.
- Ensure customer issues and any other significant customer intelligence relating to business opportunities are escalated in a timely manner to the Account Team and Customer Service Management.
- Resolve customer complaint, return and invoice query requirements by clarifying customer's complaint; determining cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or settlement; following up to ensure resolution.
- Actively support the team arrangements for backup and responsiveness to all customers.
- BA/BS degree (MA/MSc degree is advantageous)
- Fluency in English (second language is a plus eg. German, French, Spanish)
- Good command of MS Office applications
- SAP and strong Excel knowledge is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in high-end customer service, supply chain & logistics or sales
- Starters or fresh graduates with logistics, industrial-/ electrical-/ engineering, or business management- qualifications or similar backgrounds are also considered
- Able to communicate with structure and conciseness
- Able to gather, combine and assess complex data and processes
- Sees the bigger picture of an issue and dives to details where needed
- Works well under pressure
Budapest, 11th district
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.