Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
CPI Subject Matter Expert– Procure-to-Pay
The CPI Process Subject Matter Expert will support the process improvement activities through identifying improvement opportunities and driving defined projects for their respective function by providing high level expertise of the end-to-end process, high level knowledge of CBM/ARIS, SAP and all related systems, as well as understanding the links between the different Functions.
CPI SME is responsible to
• Work with the respective functions to identify, describe and analyze issues and improvement opportunities
• Execute tasks defined in CPI projects (Mini Project, Project) and Idea and Demand Management process
• Plan and Coordinate delivery CPI Projects (Just Do Its)
• To obtain and maintain expert level knowledge CPI SME is required to spend maximum 20% of their time with effective work in the process rotating across the different areas and OpCo operations within the SD department
• Develop an expert level understanding of the E2E process, including CBM/ARIS, SAP and all relevant systems.
• Work with the Functions to identify improvement opportunities in their process
• Using their process/system expertise, identification of the appropriate solution to be used
• Perform data collection, interpretation and analysis for opportunity identification
• Provide input to the Training Specialists to improve the existing training materials and propose the creation/create new or additional training materials to support the more effective knowledge transfer and knowledge maintenance
• Create and Maintain L5 Desk Top Procedures for the processes CPI SME is responsible for
• Deep process knowledge of Procure-to Pay functions (AP, Supply Chain, T&E, Compliance)
• Willingness to obtain high level SAP/other systems knowledge for the relevant process
• Detailed SAP experience, preferably on the field of P2P
• Project Management skills/experience
• Expert in problem solving tools and methodologies
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Possess Lean, 6 Sigma, DMAIC or other process improvement certification is advantage
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV: