Cloud Team Lead
- Responsible for producing part or all of the technical solution for the business, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Acts as the technical liaison between operations teams, engineers and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies.
- Responsible for delivering end to end cloud infrastructure solutions as required.
- Plan and implement changes and enhancements to the cloud infrastructure technology components, which improve performance with minimum disruption to service.
- The Cloud lead is able to analyse information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand. Makes logical conclusions, decisions, anticipates obstacles and considers different approaches that are relevant to the decision making process.
- Be at the forefront of all Cloud projects, having the ability to translate business demands to project deliverables.
- Proven experience in managing a team , support/ delivery
- Complete required documentation in line with departmental and ISO standards to enable systems to be supported, maintained and used effectively.
- Contribute high-level expertise to Global IT projects to ensure that new systems can be operated and maintained before they go live.
- Creates a plan to evolve the system to reduce cost and improve system dynamics.
- Relevant IT and / or Professional Qualifications.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in engineering enterprise infrastructure systems solutions
- Good understanding of Office 365 or Azure or AWS
- Proven ability to work in a cloud based or hosting environment
- One or more of the Scripting technologies (Powershell/Bash/Octupus Deploy /Json/Cloudformation)
- 3rd Line experience in OS troubleshooting/escalation
- Devops (CI/CD, Octopus, Jenkins Ansible)
- In-depth understanding of networking security concepts, such as IP subnets, NACLs, routing, firewalls
- work in a talented team
- interact with colleagues across the globe
- the contribution and passion of the employees will be valued
- healthy, high-performing culture in the office