Assistant Manager/Store Supervisor
Our partner is looking for
Assistant Manager/Store SupervisorCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.09.28.
4 - 5 Days per week (Including Saturday or Sunday)
£18,000 - £20,000 pa (Negotiable)
Benefits: Pension, Staff Discount, Free Parking available
We are an established Uniform, Sportswear and Accessories business, based near Heathrow. With several long-standing customers, as well as new enquiries every day we have a steadily growing portfolio of new clients. Our business consists of a retail store and website as well as a wholesale operation, which includes acting as a distribution house for particular clients.
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Store Supervisor to join our enthusiastic and hardworking team. We offer a busy and fun environment with the opportunity to meet new people. The role suits a friendly and confident person who can contribute to the management of the store, sell our products and ensure customers receive the highest level of service.
Main purpose of the role
- To ensure the smooth running of the shop floor and motivating the team of staff
- Key holder
- Responsible for ensuring all customers receive the highest level of customer service
- To ensure that the store achieves high standards in all areas including exterior, shop floor and stock areas
- Allocating jobs to team members throughout the day
- Settling any customer service issues efficiently
- Ensuring stock checks are completed annually
- Checking in stock received against delivery notes (& reporting any discrepancies)
- Allocating stock to retail (liaising with Admin) or wholesale (liaising with Accounts)
- Barcoding stock
- Placing goods in stock rooms and replenishing the shop floor
- Merchandising and displaying stock correctly
- Recording any faulty or mislabeled garments, and reporting to Admin
- Operating EPOS till and stock control systems (training available)
- Printing web orders received, then picking and dispatching them via couriers or Royal Mail
- Store opening and end-of-day procedures (cashing-up) on closing
The store is open 9.00am to 5.30pm (Mon-Sat) and 11am to 4pm (Sunday). Working hours will be 8.45am to 5.45pm for 3 or 4 days during the week plus Saturday or Sunday. One hour for lunch. However, applicants should be prepared to be flexible as varying hours, some additional weekend and occasional off-site work will be required, particularly in the summer due to the seasonality of the business.
This is a permanent role, based in our Hounslow store (car parking facilities available; excellent public transport links very close by).