Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Requisition to Pay Manager & Business Process Owner
This position has overall leadership responsibility for the Requisition to Pay (RTP) functions covering two essential roles:
- Manager of RTP Operations (approx. 50 people) by providing service for Europe and North-America regions.
- Business Process Owner (BPO) of RTP end to end process globally.
- Responsibilities include the following functions: Transactional Purchasing, Vendor Master Data Administration, Invoice Processing, Customer Service, Payment Processing, Travel & Entertainment, Account reconciliation & Month end closing.
- Member of FSS Leadership Team.
- Develop strategy regarding his/her functions based on FSS strategy.
- Lead, coach and motivate his/her team to deliver excellent service including performance, business partner satisfaction, successful month end closing, adherence to policy/regulatory requirements, SLAs & KPIs targets.
- Accountable for accuracy, global control and compliance of RTP processes.
- Own RTP headcount budget and decide on the best use of available resources to ensure FSS targets are met.
- Manage overall budget of RTP team.
- Create and maintain standard best practices, makes decision on the design of end to end process.
- Drive standardization, collaborate across countries, business units and service centers.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the global RTP process to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- People and performance management.
- Create an environment that encourages excellence, learning and development, career development, recognize and reward initiative and good performance.
- Msc, Bsc degree in finance or accounting / business administration
- 8+ years experience in Requisition to Pay function in a multinational environment
- 8+ years experience in Leadership
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle or SAP or Microsoft AX)
- Fluency in English
- Strong leadership skills
- Track record of successfully implemented RTP projects to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client oriented problem-solving skills in multicultural environment.
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.