Business Development Manager - Content Production
Our partner is looking for
Business Development Manager - Content ProductionCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
My client are the leading primary content production platform for commerce businesses. Since their founding in 2010, my client have gone from strength to strength and are now defining a completely new model for high-volume, high-quality, multi language content production. Their client base includes Luis Vuitton, Amazon's Alexa, Puma and many more. Ever wondered who writes the answers for Alexa? Yep - that's them. Their office is based in Tottenham Court Road.
The role is a Sales Development Manager and sits within the Commercial team. Your responsibilities would focus around three key areas - generating qualified meetings, owning partner relationships and innovation. My client use their customised prospecting software to ensure the right messages are delivered at the right time. There will be a continual focus on relationship building with new and existing partners. You will also be working with the marketing team and wider commercial team to gauge a deep understanding of the industry and clients you're working with.
Candidates will have…
My client are a fun, sociable company so they're looking for bright, personable and tenacious new talent to join their team.
- 6-12 months in a lead generation role
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing, particularly SEO and Content Marketing
- Basic understanding of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Hubspot or SalesLoft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Strong influencing skills
- A strive for excellence
- Basic starting salary of £30,000-35,000 with OTE £10,000 (uncapped)
- Strong progression opportunities