On behalf of our international partner we are looking for candidates to the position of
Plant Lean Six Sigma Manager - INT/6/9
Provides site Process Excellence and Lean Transformation expertise and guidance through the development, documentation, implementation, and validation of Lean Six Sigma applications. Facilitate synergies across the site to enable cross-functional collaboration and best practices sharing and implementation. Provide education and development opportunities to strengthen overall organizational capabilities. Engrain process excellence improvement energy and capabilities throughout the site.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Site Alignment with Lean Six Sigma Vision and Strategy:
- Work closely with the Regional Lean Manager to introduce and sustain a Lean Six Sigma culture into the site.
- Work with Operations Manager, Business Unit Managers and the Regional Lean Six Sigma Manager to ensure alignment and synchronization of Company's Lean Six Sigma mission, vision and purpose is a capacity that support business plans.
- Advise Management and provide strategic direction on Lean project selection, integration of resources and prioritization.
- Monitor and continuously improve the site Lean initiative, related to productivity and quality of operations.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems.
- Building a Lean Production System and Lean Six Sigma Culture:
- Be a leader, mentor and coach towards integration of Lean Six Sigma principles, values, philosophies and tools for driving continuous improvement.
- Create and manage a system to ensure people development, education, motivation, empowerment and involvement.
- Encourage cross training, skills assessment, instructional goals, on-the-job training, teamwork, information sharing, suggestion systems and others to foster lean six sigma within the site.
- Lead by example and model the desired behaviours and corporate values.
- Foster respect for people and humility through mentoring and coaching through the site's lean journey.
- Encourage risk taking and experimentation using the scientific method.
- Maintain proficiency in the latest Lean approaches through networking and participation in Lean conferences and organizations and maintaining personal certifications in Lean applications.
- Align with Human Resources to drive the local Lean rewards & recognition program.
- Align with Finance to bring the impact of projects that are part of LSS program into Company's financial processes.
- A valued contributor to the site management team to provide consistent updates, feedback and support for site projects.
- System Measurement and Feedback:
- Track sites key continuous improvement metrics and ensure Global Lean Portal data integrity.
- Establish employee suggestion system, engagement programs, reward and recognition programs to support innovative thinking while measuring employee understanding and involvement.
- Work with Regional Lean Six Sigma Manager on training modules, processes and tools.
- Leverage factor floor knowledge, employee feedback and the Company Lean Six Sigma Manager network to propose Lean program improvements to Regional Lean Six Sigma Managers.
- Ensure Program and Cultural Sustainability:
- Develop and mentor local coaches and lean leaders to lead site continuous improvement activity and development of a sustainable lean culture.
- Support Regional Lean Six Sigma Manager to propose and develop a standard cookbook for policies, procedures and strategies in support of the standardization of a global lean program.
Education and experience requirements
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified by recognized organizations in the industry (e.g. ASQ, SME, Shing Prize).
- 5 years experience in Manufacturing Management, Engineering Management or Project Management.
- Project and facilitation experience in a heavily matrixed environment.
- Experience in change management.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése email address.