with Spanish or Italian or French
Our multinational client is looking for a senior Category Buyer with 7-10 years experience within the EMEA region for its Budapest office.
- This position is responsible for Strategic Sourcing for Indirect Services/Selected categories
- Through the analysis of customer’s spend, buying processes and practices, develop an overall sourcing strategy that supports the goals of the business unit including supplier consolidation, process standardization and process digitization that meets the targets set for the customers.
- Lead and execute individual sourcing projects including sourcing strategy development, running the RFX process, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Implement processes to enable technology driven processes including e-auctions of major spend opportunities.
- Draft, negotiate and execute contracts with the suppliers
- Manages Vendor relationships: Interfaces with vendors on frequent basis.
- Research new trends or advances in product or Service lines to make appropriate buying decisions.
- Should understand the local Tax laws, Regulations and compliance
- Supply Chain experience with Indirect Sourcing Categories
- Category Expertise: XXXXX (Temporary Labor, Human Resources, Travel and Fleet Management, Office Supplies and Printing, Logistics, Marketing, Chemicals and Packaging)
- Language Skills: Spanish or Italian or French and English and other European Languages
- Market experience: Specific to their region (EMEA – Europe, Middle East andAfrica)
- 7 to 10 years in Supply Chain (Sourcing, e sourcing, Spend Analytics, Procurement, Materials Management, Logistics)
- Experience in a Strategic Sourcing role for Sourcing Solution providers is a plus
- Should be able present the solutions to the customers
- Problem resolution skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Go getter & fast learner
- System experience: eProcurement - Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Emptoris, or any other top eProcurement/eSourcing system knowledge is preferred
Apply directly to Lili Dallos, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.