Our partner is a fashion brand for women and men, for those who want modern, functional, considered design. They are going to open their first store in Budapest and looking for a VISUAL MERCHANDISER with the following tasks:
Visual Presentation Guidelines
- Ensures garment presentation is executed per the company's guidelines
- Trains staff + new management and gives feedback on garment presentation on a daily basis
- Is part of the Management team and acts as a Role model at all times
- Plans and works with selling figures and planning goals to drive growth
- Actively works in a commercial way to maximize sales
- Provides the Season start information and prepares the Kick-off meeting with the management team
- Informs store team about changes in the presentation of garments
- Ensures that orders for display material and supplies are placed in a timely manner
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable with fashion and textiles
- Prior retail experience with focus on merchandise presentation
- Good knowledge of English
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
- Must work with a hands-on approach
- Able to communicate effectively and speak in front of the store team.
- Ability to train and develop the skills of sales staff in relation of the visual aspects in the store.
- Must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and specific display supplies.
- Must be able to set display materials and lift up to 20 kg.
- Must be able to travel at times.
The company offers:
- Exclusive working environment
- Excellent opportunity to be there at the very beginning of the market opening of the company in Hungary
- Challenging tasks