VAT Accounting Team Leader
VAT Accounting Team Leader
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||To ensure that all tax returns are complete, accurate and submitted on a time, that quality, reconciled analysis is available for all tax computations and audits, that any financial impacts of external tax audits are minimized.|
People management key personnel responsibilities are as follows:
• Organise, manage and motivate a highly effective team
• Empower and develop a team to deliver an outstanding tax compliance service by developing skills which will help in unleashing potential of the individuals within the team.
• Monthly and yearly performance reviews with employees.
• Education, training and career development planning with employees, including quarterly education sessions.
• Salary and bonus planning exercises.
• Overall people management responsibilities
Functional management key process responsibilities are as follows:
• Drive efficient and effective VAT Accounting Processes through standardisation and teaming between TAX teams
• Manage the end • to • end tax compliance process to ensure that all tax returns are complete, accurate and submitted on time
• Be the Focal Point for a country and liaise with their relevant Accounting or Tax contacts on any items which may require attention.
• Take the lead on any announced external or internal audits (inc. peer reviews).
• Supervision of balance sheet reconciliations as well as all other tax related reconciliations to maintain proper control surrounding the end • to • end tax compliance process (and comply with Sox requirements).
• Regular operational status report towards the stakeholders / senior management
• Support the development and implementation of 'best practices' and strategic applications / tools, drive efficiency improvements.
• Master's Degree
• At least 3 years experience in Finance
• At least 3 years experience in Accounting / Taxation
• At least 3 years experience in Management / Leadership
• English: Fluent
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: