Product Movement Inventory Analyst - Norwegian
Our partner is an international client. The company operates its European shared service centre in Budapest which is responsible for supporting the company’s European business activities. Currently we are looking for a PMI Analyst. Our multinational partner offers competitive salary and attractive compensation package, language courses and opportunity to grow.
Responsibilities of the Product Movement Inventory Analyst:
- Research, review and analyse contract terms, documents and events to apply applicable deduction(s) to time for calculating demurrage
- Negotiate demurrage claims with third party
- Resolve differences with Lead Analyst when agreement cannot be reached
- Upon reaching agreement, prepare and communicate settlement information to responsible accounting office for processing
- Handle intercompany demurrage re-allocation
The ideal candidate has / can:
- BSc/MSc degree in Business Economics, Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- At least 2 semesters of Accounting
- Max 1,5 year of experience in the field of finance / accounting
- Fluent English and Norwegian languages
- Team player attitude
- Solve analytical problems
- Keep deadlines.
If you would like to be a member of a youthful, dynamically growing team, apply here with your English CV.