Upstream Accounting Analyst
Upstream Accounting Analyst positions are open at our renowned multinational partner, who is seeking candidates with French / Italian language knowledge.
At the Budapest office, they support their European, African and Middle Eastern clients in the field of IT, finance and logistics. Beside the youthful environment they can offer a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, language courses and opportunities for personal and professional development to ideal candidates.
In their downtown office the Upstream Accounting Analyst’s tasks would be:
- Analysis of inventory movements
- Transaction processing to account for product sales
- Processing of Billing Statements/Cash Calls received from partners.
- Analysis and review of Billing Statements being provided to partners
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the financial records in line with guidelines
- Review and monitoring of interface reports and follow up of exceptions
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations
- Analyze and prepare data for financial reporting purposes
- Monitor control reports
- BSc/MSc degree in Business Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 semesters of accounting studies
- Fluent English and other European language knowledge (French / Italian)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Team player attitude
If you would like to be a member of a youthful, dynamically growing team, apply here with your English CV.