The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for designing and implementing Unix infrastructure.
• Identify and develop new solutions to ensure the plant runs smoothly without being hard to manage.
• Designing UNIX servers that build easily, repeatable, and are easily supportable and diagnosable.
• UNIX engineering is constantly evaluating new ways of doing things and creating different solutions for the low-level components that makes the infrastructure tick.
• Configure various system services, in particular DHCP, NTP, and syslog.
• Maintenance and integration of several in-house and Open Source tools.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Good understanding of UNIX and/or Linux system fundamentals.
• Strong Perl programming skills, writing secure, testable, and robust code.
• Experienced UNIX System Administrator (Red Hat Linux preferred).
• Effective troubleshooting skills and practical experience with system programming (network/socket, IPC, threads).
• Good knowledge of network protocols.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.