Please note this is a fixed term contract between 02.07.2012. - 02.01.2013.
GDBS is a multi functional, multicultural, multi-language Shared Service Centre that handles DIAGEO-wide transactions across various world regions. Processes in scope are:
* Order to Cash (OTC) * Purchase to Pay (PTP) * General Accounting
Planning & Reporting * Record to Report * Finance Systems
* Governance and Compliance * Master Data * Treasury
Project Management a.o.
The Cash Cycle Department is a consolidation of Order To cash, Purchase To Pay and the related Master Data (Vendor, Customer, Pricing) from a structural point of view.
It ensures proper operation of processes from a Data Entry and Validation perspective and quality Service Delivery and Issue Resolution for the markets served and the customers and vendors of, and business relations within Diageo.
Purpose of Role
The PTP Analyst is the first point of contact for IMCs, 3rd party service providers and GDBS teams and acts as the link between Cash Cycle Department and contacts outside GDBS.
To ensure that all Cash Cycle PTP related queries are followed up and resolved accurately, efficiently and according to the relevant SLA.
To ensure that internal control procedures are strictly adhered to
To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the „Cash Cycle” process.
- Ensure adherence of quality and process controls
- Provide and continuously improve service levels in co-operation with the IMC, Logistics, Finance and other parts of the business to strive for excellence in a highly competitive environment
- Being responsible for proper communication between DBSC teams and internal/external contacts
- Identify and understand the financial impacts of the processes.
- Adherence to Global and local business policies and procedures.
- Understand customer service and cultural needs of each market.
- Analysing Debit Balances of 3rd parties
- Preparing reconciliations of 3rd party accounts
- Analysing Key Performance Indicator numbers regularly
- Balance sheet review on a regular basis
Qualifications and experience
Speaks fluent English and fluent Spanish
Strong MS Office knowledge
liaising with other teams, coordinating issue resolution and ensure effective WoW
Able to effectively prioritize incoming issues and build on acquired knowledge when making decisions in own area of responsibility.
Prior experience in Cash Cycle process
College or University degree
System skills (SAP knowledge)