The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Sharepoint Support Engineer
• Support the SharePoint 2007/2010 & Project plants to ensure proper performance, connectivity and accessibility.
• Utilize network monitoring tools to identify, diagnose and fix network issues.
• Identify areas of improvement and continually refine and improve our monitoring tools and processes.
• Use our ticketing system to document customer trouble cases, network incidents, and infrastructure maintenance.
• Work customer trouble tickets and coordinate escalations to engineering teams.
• Produce technical documentation to aid effective troubleshooting and provisioning.
• Prioritize and manage many customer trouble tickets and projects with minimal supervision
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• 5+ years Unix/Linux support and administration.
• 5+ years Windows Server support and administration.
• 5+ years of Enterprise SharePoint experience.
• Firm understanding of TCP/IP networking.
• Understand, create, and debug Shell and Perl.
• Understand, create, and debug batch and PowerShell.
• Highly focused on attention to detail.
• Must be able to effectively troubleshoot in a complex environment.
• Must take ownership of issues and pursue resolution of issues tenaciously.
• Must be an effective communicator and be able to disseminate information effectively and appropriately to a variety of audiences
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403