Senior Reporting Speciaist
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our Client is looking for a Senior Reporting Specialist to their growing Business Service Center in the heart of Budapest.
If you are interested in a complex position and you would like to be part of an international team, don't hesitate to apply!
Team role: Evaluate business performance and drive improved Operating Profit through (1) product/segment growth opportunities based upon understanding of market profit pools and competitive advantages (2) regional profit improvement initiatives including analyzing existing margin levels and potential through benchmarking market, competition and internal data.
Job role: The purpose of the role is to prepare standard and ad-hoc reports to support commercial decision making and develop new reports and dashboards as per business leader requirements. Be the central point of contact for data and reporting needs.
Key Tasks and Activities
- Prepare all monthly and quarterly commercial reports for regional and country leadership teams to support commercial decision making and performance management
- Provide in-depth analysis explaining key sales variances versus budget and previous periods
- Maintain and improve current reporting databases consolidating various existing sources
- Identify senior business leaders’ needs for measuring commercial performance and develop new reports, dashboards and metrics to reflect this
- Take the lead in developing new technical solutions for team projects
Elvárások / Requirements
Expertise ans skills
- Candidate should be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Is able to plan his/her own time and set deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills are a must, truly enjoys working with data
- Curious mind always looking for answers, able to spot trends and inconsistencies and persistently drills down to the root cause
- Job requires high level of attention to details and quality
- Ability to show initiative, suggest and implement improvements in reporting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role as reporting specialist or analyst
- Good understanding of international sales and multi-cultural environments
- At least Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar
- English – fluent in writing and speaking
- Other European languages is a strong plus
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge (formulas, pivot tables, macros, charts), VBA is a plus
- Excellent MS Access knowledge (tables, queries, linkage)
- Knowledgeable in Cognos or other leading BI solution
- MS SQL Server experience is a strong plus
- Experience with Infor LN or other ERP system is an advantage
- Occasional business travel might be required. Onboarding and training program in the Netherlands.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
• Competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities
• Professionally challenging tasks
• Excellent location
• Occasionally travelling opportunities
• Being part of a socially responsible company
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján