Are you an agile, motivated, dynamic fresh-graduate interested in sales, or you have around 3-5 years of experience in the field of sales?
Are you interested in the real estate market?
Do you have an expanded network in the industrial / logistics field or are you open to build it?
If all of your answers are yes, do not hesitate to apply!
Our Client is well-known in the real estate market with international presence in several countries across the globe. On behalf of them we are looking for a Real Estate Property Adviser .
- Generate enquiries by personal contacts (social events), calls
- Marketing advice together with the marketing department for owners of commercial premises for rent or for sale
- Assist line manager in producing company reports and proposals
- Be the first to send offers to potential requirements
- Secure introduction of enquiries to landlords by arranging viewings with decision makers from prospect companies
- Service local corporate clients in leasing advice on rent and other terms, advice on occupying space
- Build specific knowledge of market sector to introduce knowledge of landlords ownerships, buildings, specifications, location of tenants
- Update team information database
- Assist in research and marketing where required
- Identify and introduce business opportunities to the team from personal leads as well as specific business and national and local press
- Provide invoicing details to financial controller for billing purposes
- Introduce other members of the team and company services to existing and potential clients where appropriate
- University or college degree
- Preferably 3-5 work experience in field sales OR a "young potential" with no experience can also be a good match
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- Active network with manufacturing / industrial / logistics companies
- Result-oriented, pro-active approach
- Driven, agile attitude
- Competitive compensation benefit
- Multinational environment
- Long term opportunity
- Prestigious company and services