This is the perfect opportunity to join one of the world’s biggest multinational companies as a Senior Intercompany Analyst.
Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
Ensuring due dates, policy and regulatory requirements are met in the intercomapny field. Owns and manages medium size processes and responsible for improvements to these processes in line with customer requirements.
- Handling and booking of incoming/outgoing charges
- Manage settlements, accruals
- G/L and system reconciliation
- Providing and retrieving back-ups to/from counterparties, relevant financial information to management
- Preparing forecasts
- Supporting audit (SOX, etc. are executed and documented accordingly)
- Ensuring manuals/documentations are up to date, develop appropriate procedures to improve efficiency
- 3-5 years’ experience in Intercompany, GL or other accounting area/ strong finance analyst experience
- Typically partly or fully qualified accountant
- High level English language knowledge
- Experience of Oracle and Italy knowledge in a huge advantage
- Understands the finance systems and processes to complete the role to standard.
- Decision making by considering more areas
- Able to replicate daily working files and reports with minimal support, initiate steps proactively
- Able to prioritize daily tasks with longer projects or assignments
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Multinational, dynamic team
- Development and training opportunities
- working in a highly employee-orineted environment in a modern office