Senior Assistant in Payroll with Hungarian
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Would you like a role with a global scope, where you help build a new organisation, a new culture and a new way of working? Join us in establishing a global function, Business Service Operations (BSO), to support our 2032 growth strategy.
As Sr. Assistant in the Payroll department of our BSO in Kladno, the Czech Republic, you will add the experience and enthusiasm we need to succeed in building a solid and efficient platform for growth throughout the LEGO Group. Our goal is to support the LEGO Group with consistent, timely and reliable Payroll processes and ensuring efficient payroll maintenance, validation and compliance setup.
Your role will include:
- Running and validating payroll,
- Validating time and attendance,
- Delivering reliable, high quality and outstanding service to the customers of the BSO,
- Forming new collaborative relationships with stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of new global processes across Europe, North and South America.
As Sr. Assistant in Payroll, you will play an important role in establishing a successful Payroll department in the BSO. To this end, you are eager to actively engage in building a high-performance department with a proactive, customer centric approach to delivering superior service. You draw on your experience to support your colleagues with an always positive attitude in a fast paced environment, and in addition, you must:
- Have 2-3 years of relevant experience with payroll processes,
- Have analytical skills,
- Be structured, detailed and accurate,
- Have Excel skills at intermediate level, but advanced is preferred,
- Ideally have experience with Payroll Systems like SAP HR or SAP Payroll,
- English at advanced level is a requirement. If you have language skills either within Danish or Hungarian, it will be an advantage.
When you join our new BSO in Kladno, the Czech Republic, you will enter a uniquely personal culture of trust, teamwork and shared vision. This is your chance to work with others to build something you really care about. To be surprised at what you can achieve when you really put your heart and soul into it. To have fun building your career, while you help us expand our business and the imaginations of millions of children around the world.
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a