Are you a junior or senior SAP expert in MM, PM, SD or HR modules?
Do you have a strong ABAP development background in these modules or the passion to learn ABAP programming, besides a very good command of English?
If YES, you are our perfect match!
One of our biggest client is looking for both junior and senior SAP / ABAP development specialists to their office in the 11th district of Budapest!
- Technical solution design & implementation of change requests in SAP landscape
- Business analysis & documentation of functional requirements
- Management of smaller IT projects through full development life cycle
- Designing new SAP functions and custom applications, testing of delivered solutions to meet business and functional expectations
- Supporting user acceptance tests and cutover processes
- Ensuring delivered solution’s handover to application operation
- In case of Junior SAP Consultant position 1-3 years background is needed, in the Senior SAP Consultant position 3-5 years of relevant SAP development experience is required in one or more of the following modules: MM, PM, SD, HR
- Knowledge of SAP development and software development life cycle methodologies
- ABAP programming skills
- Openness to travel and work abroad occasionally
- Intermediate English language skills
- IT project management experience in a complex multinational environment is an advantage
- Unique opportunity to build your knowledge of SAP usage and develop technical & language skills in multinational SAP implementation projects
- Opportunities to learn from an experienced team
- Ability to participate in piloting innovative technologies (such as Fiori)
- Career opportunities in various SAP modules & other technologies
- A working location close to InfoPark with remote working option
- A competitive salary package including fixed & variable bonus elements
- Free health program & participation at company organised events