Regional Purchasing Specialist
A Regional Purchasing Specialist position is open at a prestigious multinational company, operating a business support centre in Budapest. This is an exciting opportunity for experts interested in a unique challenge to help establish a new department and shape its future. The position is especially suitable for professionals who want to be a part of a dynamically expanding and vibrant team.
As a Regional Purchasing Specialist, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Delivering the budget savings by effectively negotiating prices for a portfolio of raw materials
- Documenting and executing regional and global Sourcing Strategies and negotiation plans
- Providing accurate price forecasts and future predictions
- Using RFIs/RFQs, leveraging across regions and benchmarking to deliver business results and competitive advantage
- Developing and maintaining appropriate and productive supplier relationships
- Establishing and execute pertinent written contracts
- Actively keep contact with the Business Units around the EMEA region
- Acting as the manufacturing facility point-of-contact, liaising with R&D and marketing teams
To be considered an ideal candidate for this role, you will need to have a university or college degree in Business studies as well as 2-5 years of experience in the field of Purchasing or Procurement at a manufacturing and/or an FMCG company. You are also required to have SAP experience, and strong problem solving skills along with outstanding communication skills. An innovative and flexible personality as well as fluent English are also crucial.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest