Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Quantitative Developer (CMBS Trading Desk Tools)
The Budapest Market Modeling Team supports Morgan Stanley's securities trading business by creating mathematical models and software tools to predict the future evolution of different markets and price and risk-manage various financial products. One of the business areas supported by the Market Modeling Team is commercial-mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), where we currently have openings and are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Maintain and develop software tools used by the CMBS trading desk
- Acquire necessary business knowledge to complete the tasks
- Be open to learn and apply new technologies and programming languages
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science or similar area
- Programming experience in C++ (or other widely used object-oriented language)
- Comfortable working in a Linux-based development environment
- Affinity towards mathematics
- Confident command of English
- Ability to understand all aspects of a multicultural environment
- Experience with databases
If you are interested in the above opportunity please via on the link below by uploading your English CV.