Project Manager - Manchester, Denton, M34 3QA
We are looking for an experienced, suitably qualified Project Manager to join our company to play an integral part in a number of existing and planned projects. This is your chance to join a highly successful organisation that is in a period of growth, in what will be an interesting and varied role.
Ideally you will have 2 years of equivalent Project Management experience with a proven record of the project lifecycle. The role will also need the following:
* Proven Project Management experience and a relevant Project Management qualification.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential
* Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
* Previous experience with Product Development desirable but not essential
* Ability to prioritise tasks across multiple projects.
* An understanding of production and manufacturing processes.
* Commercial understanding of development costs.
* Third party liaising and negotiation skills are essential
* High level of IT knowledge: able to create and operate KPIs, project plans etc.
* Strong team player who can motivate and influence others
* Other Personal skills such as problem solving, the ability to multi-task, flexibiliity, and pro-activity are fundamental.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
* To create, maintain and control critical paths for the Product Development process revising them as appropriate to meet changing needs and circumstances
* To liaise between suppliers and customers, ensuring timely delivery of information, samples and product.
* Execute on a daily basis and in a timely, cost-effective and customer-focused way the key projects in the business
* Act as primary point of contact for defined projects
* Minimise the company's exposure and risk on defined projects, resolving and / or escalating issues in a timely fashion to senior management.
* Client management ' meeting and exceeding the client expectations by ensuring excellent project delivery
* Implementation ' responsible for ensuring 'Right First Time' delivery of all projects
* Processes ' responsible for ensuring the timely completion of the steps from start to finish
* Communication ' responsible for regular accurate communication to provides status and updates to all key stakeholders, including customers.
* Innovation ' responsible for reviewing processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
* Liaise with suppliers to obtain schedules for development and production
* Assist with preparing specifications as required.
* Assist the Head of Product in co-ordinating the workflow of the department to meet deadlines.
* Other duties as required and defined by the Head of Product & Design.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />