Our major client in the pharmaceutical industry is now seeking a professional and self driven medical advisor to join its organisation, whose tasks will include:
- Provide medical expertise and sales support by product positioning, managing related medical budget, creating and delivering medical presentations, organising scientific events, reviewing promotional materials, and running product training in-house
- Support the medical representativs to answer doctors' questions and solve issues
- Local clinical research including reviewing the ongoing trial progress and resolving issues arising during the conduct of the trial
- Provide medical expertise specific to a regional cluster by performing protocol and site feasibility, supporting pharmacovigilance activities, and supporting Regulatory Affairs, the Investigator, Health Economics with medical input
- Supporting Ministry of Health interaction
- Medical degree, preferably with experience in medical practice within dermatology, ophthalmology, or medicine.
- 2-3 Years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Development including clinical research, GCP, local regulatory requirements and data privacy laws
- Subspecialty training desirable, but not required.
- Native Hungarian plus active (at least upper-intermediate) English
- Strong sales and result oriented personality, demonstrated capability to problem solving