We are looking for a Logistics Assistant for our multinational partner.
- Responsible for product change management processes, communication and follow-up,
- Co-operate, communicate with different functions within the organization ,
- Supporting Logistics Planning group in administrative tasks,
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports for Planning Manager
- Ability to influence others, ability to keep commitments, communication skills, analytical thinking.
- Fresh grades are welcome
- University or College degree is a plus but not necessary
- Fluent in English and advanced computer skills (Excel)
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Attractive compensation and benefit package
- Individual training plan
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Multinational and diverse work environment