- Are you crazy for working with numbers and analysis?
- Would you like to work together with Italians?
- Are you looking for a long-term opportunity with a clear career path?
- Would you like to join a young team where the out-of-the box-thinkig is appreciated?
- Would you like to use your own ides during your work?
If so, we have a tailor-made position for you!
Our client is one of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process solutions.
The main aim of this position is to give value added insights to the clients regarding the potential markets based on the already collected data.
As a Market Analyst, you will...
- Analyse the market trends to forecast the possible consumer needs
- Provide market analysis solutions for companies on the Italian market.
- Handle the database in a precise and prompt manner
- Effectively communicate with the clients in order to understand their business objectives
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis.
- Apply quantitative techniques and analytical skills to evaluate products' through position and potential in the specific business environment while monitoring the competitors
- Create well-designed charts and presentations for the clients
- Fluent command of Italian and strong intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
- University or college degree in Economics or in Sociology, Psychology (with strong statistical backround)
- Interest in numbers and analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- The chance to work in a dynamic, multicultural organization
- Opportunity to work in a stable position
- Well structured trainig plan from the first day
- Competative salary and compensation package
- Long-term opportunity
- Chance to grow within the team