For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
- Develops and executes a robust Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (where appropriate) branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Directs audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan.
- Applies recognized expertise in one or more of the corporation's businesses and leverages this knowledge into a leadership role in one or more teams.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology.
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals.
- Leads the professional development of Internal Audit staff.
- Develops effective senior line management relationships and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
The role involves up to 50% travelling within the EMEA Region.
- College / University degree
- Fluent in English
- 7-10 years of experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management
- Sound knowledge of front to back controls
- Experience related to FX, Money Markets, Treasury and related products
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Global Markets products, especially those associated with the FX and Local Markets business.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice as this role requires extensive business travel within the region.
- Be part of a dynamic and professional team in a friendly and modern working environment
- Attractive compensation package
- Long-term opportunities for further professional development