Randstad is one of the biggest HR solutions company, founded over 50 years ago, existing in 44 countries around the globe. Its Hungarian office was opened in 2004 in Budapest. Randstad merged last year with one of the leading recruitment agencies of Hungary, ProfiPower, becoming one of the most significant players of the HR business in Hungary with almost 90 colleagues.
We are continuously keeping our eyes open for talents to join our team in the following position:
for minimum 20 hours per week to gain sound experience at a top recruitment company.
No matter which part of Randstad you may join, you'll be building something big and new. We welcome pioneers, in fact, we insist on them.
- Close co-operation with the consultants: support recruiters for the duration of the recruiting process that includes - scheduling interviews and preparing other documents
- Performing researches in our own database and in other online databases based on requirements
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function
- Responsibility for maintenance and integrity of personal data in our systems
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
We are looking for a communicative individual who has to be in the same time very precise during his/her work.
- University/College studies (full time studies in progress is a must)
- Fluency in English (both written and oral), other language knowledge is highly preferred
- Confident in using PC based applications and web 2.0
- Strong computer skills
- Desire to learn more about recruiting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Passion and commitment
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Excellent people skills but not afraid of paper- or detail-oriented work
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Problem solving and researching skills
- Able to work independently
- A flexible organization with an open mind for further space to grow
- International staff with great team spirit in a stylish working environment
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján