- Are you crazy for working with numbers and analysis?
- Would you like to work using your Hebrew language?
- Are you looking for a long-term opportunity with a clear career path?
- Would you like to join a young team where the out-of-the box-thinkig is appreciated?
- Would you like to use your own ides during your work?
We are looking for a Hebrew speaker with financial background. The main task is extracting information from finiancial statements of companies from accross the globe.
- Research and analyze companies debt obligations, determining corporate and capital structure, and analyzing financial data.
- Updating and processing floating rate data, corporate bond, ranking, and covenant data, mortgage data onto the database in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database with regards to deal data and collateral information, floating rates and corporate bond data.
- Provide support in projects related to Credit Analysis, corporate bond data, floating rates, and all mortgage-backed securities
- Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Close collaboration with the team and regular interaction with contact persons from customer side
- Hebrew and English language knowledge is a must
- Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
- Degree in Finance/Economincs (or in progress)
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Result orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Monotony handling
- Multinational team
- Competitive salary