GL Accountant with HUNGARIAN
Our client, an international leading distribution company located in BRNO, is offering a great opportunity for qualified and motivated candidate, who wants to be part of its multinational Finance team. REED is seeking the top aspirant for the role: GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT WITH HUNGARIAN.
AS A GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Accounting in a General Ledger – invoices, accruals, fixed assets, payroll, cash pooling, tax returns, VAT returns and EC Sales reports etc.
* Accounting according to Hungarian GAAP
* Reconciliation of AP, AR and GL balances
* Maintaining procedures and transaction processing
* Ensuring compliance with corporate policies
* Monthly and yearly closings
* Archiving, Records Retention and Audit Support
* Reporting and statistics, administrative tasks
* High School/ University degree in Finance or Economy, Business Administration or related field
* Understanding of General Accounting - at least 2 years of experience from similar position
* Understanding of local (Hungarian) principles
* Fluency in Hungarian
* Czech/ Slovak or English on communicative level
* Detail-oriented and highly organised person
* Very good IT skills - MS Office + SAP/Hyperion is a big plus
* Team player
OUR CLIENTS OFFERS:
* Competitive salary
* 23 days vacation
* Sick days
* Meal vouchers
* Pension/ life insurance contribution
* Company events
* System of trainings
* International and stable environment, friendly atmosphere
* Opportunity for further professional development in accounting field
Starting date: negotiable
Location: BRNO, Czech Republic
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity send us your CV in English version to: E-mail cím megjelenítése (Please use a name of the position as an email subject).
For more information please contact us via LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.