Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are located in Budapest and already providing exceptional services to the Vodafone world. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high profile role, progress your career and develop experience within a world leading and multinational organisation.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
General Ledger Accountant
Perform assigned General Accounting and transaction processing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures, including:
- Posting of general ledger journals as provided by Vodafone Subsidiaries / other department
- Processing system generated general ledger documents within agreed timescales
- Perform monthend closing specific activities
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents processed
- Keep in touch with other departments and with Vodafone Subsidiaries
- Follow up accounting / technical issues occurred in SAP
- Assist in preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports
- University/College degree preferably in the field of Finance or accounting
- Intermediate Spanish/Greek/Portuguese language knowledge is a must
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent international qualification is an advantage
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience in a multinational environment – preferably shared services experience
- Fluent English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV:
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|