Do you want to gain real life work experience in a challenging multinational environment?
Our international client who grows their reputation every day as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services, is now looking for a Financial Management Trainee to its headoffice in Budapest.
This is an unique opportunity to grow your career, your experience and your abilities!
The European Graduate Program is a two-year development program designed to give you hands-on experience providing the foundation for a potential management position. You can expect an initial job assignment, on-the-job learning, formal soft skill development, mentoring provided by our client manager and extensive networking with international colleagues.
- As a member of Controlling team involved in the daily business of our client
- Cooperating with trading/forwarding/logistics/plants team
- Undergoing of the training program covering hands-on experience which will eventually lead to understanding all of controlling functions: participating in AP team, credit team, treasury team’s everyday work
- Undertaking financial analysis projects, giving support for controlling activities
- Going through a short-term assignment in another country
- Handling general accounting and reporting responsibilities
- Creating reports, presentations, responsible for preparing suggestions
- Providing backup in SAP implementation
- University degree in finance
- Experiences in the field of finance (not more than 1 year)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Strong Computer skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team oriented attitude
- Ability to adapt to changes in a growing multinational company
- Sharp minded person with analytical skills
- Willingness to travel and have flexibility to relocate to other countries, as part of their career development
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Attention to details and precise work manner
- Competitive salary
- International experiences
- Successful track record of extra-curricular activities
- Background in agriculture