On behalf of our International Client - who is acting on Financial field - an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced
This is a temporary role for 6 months to deliver on a finance recruitment project.
As a Finance Recruiter you will work closely with Project Team and the HR community.
This role demands excellent recruitment, project management, customer servicing and communication skills, and will require an individual who is target driven, highly organised, strong operationally to drive forward initiatives to source and retain the best talent for the business.
- Implementation of recruitment activity required to meet project deliverables for both internal and external recruitment
- Manage candidate sourcing, including candidate and supplier communication, reviewing and screening CVs, scheduling interviews and interviewing potential candidates, tracking applicants and communicating feedback
- Direct sourcing of external candidates using recruitment channels
- Consulting with the business to ascertain and deliver an appropriate and timely recruitment service
- Manage the vacancy life cycle from requisition to appointment
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, monitor supplier activity and service delivery
- Ensure compliance with the Company requisition authorisation standards and rules and the Company recruitment policy and procedures
- Produce qualitative and quantitative management information that records recruitment activity, successes, problems and associated costs.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of recruiting withinHungary, ideally of Finance roles
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Project Management capability
- Proven track record of resourcing at organisational level and be able to build strong business working relationships
- Understanding of relevant employment legislation and its application to recruitment
- Highly organised and able to handle a high volume of vacancy requirements
- Recruitment experience acrossEuropeis an advantage